Click the logo to enter Britannica School (Only NT Government Schools have access to this link).
Britannica School is now available for all government school staff and students in the Northern Territory. This is a wonderful teaching and learning resource with the following features:
- Unlimited access 24/7 to 3 complete Encyclopaedias with thousands of articles
- Over 9,000 articles referencing to Australia or Australian
- 950 Titles from EBSCO and hundreds of thousands of articles
- 129,000 + websites chosen by our Editorial team to be appropriate for students’ research
- Over 4,000 video and audio clips
- 90,000 images, maps and illustrations
- Country Comparisons
- World Atlas
- Differentiated Learning
- Read Aloud at all 3 levels
- Article + Media browse
- Citations – MLA, APA, Harvard, Chicago Manual of Style
- FREE webinar training session for all staff
Britannica School offers alternate pathways to learning, providing classrooms with interactive, visually engaging resources that support collaborative learning styles. Activities, games and research tools provide students and teachers with resources necessary for 21st century learning. This investment was made after an extensive (1 year) trial of the product in a variety of learning environments from remote indigenous to urban high schools and in close consultation with the curriculum team.
To download a brochure please click HERE
- Teachers and students can access Britannica HERE A link will shortly be added into Learning Links.
- There is an additional code for teachers wanting to create lessons and have their students undertake them online in a flipped or non-flipped mode.
If you could share this email with your principals and encourage them to sign up for the free webinars HERE to get the most out of this wonderful resource.